These simple yet functional rounds make freshening up a breeze. They are made with therapeutic grade essential oils and natural ingredients. Yay! What are you waiting for?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Tablespoons doTERRA fractionated coconut oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Melaleuca essential oil
- 1 Tablespoon witch hazel
- 2 Tablespoons filtered water
- 4-ounce glass jar with lid
- 15 round cotton pads
- a glass dish (one with a spout works perfectly!)
Here’s how to make:
Gently whisk together fractionated coconut oil, Lavender, Melaleuca, witch hazel & water in a glass dish. Take your 4-ounce glass jar and fill with about 15 cotton rounds. Pour mixture over cotton rounds and seal. Now, whenever you need to refresh or clean up your face in a hurry, these gentle rounds will be ready!
Isn’t it great to D-I-Y?